Radiation Protection in Computed Tomography
Radiation Protection in Computed Tomography:
Episode 3: Practical steps in dose optimisation in CT (28/04/2020 @ 20:00 CET)
- To understand the importance of employing patient specific examination protocols in CT.
- To appreciate the potential impact of indication specific protocols on image quality and patient dose.
- To become familiar with recent developments based on non-scanner-based approaches and to be aware of the evidence base that supports these approaches.
- Martin Weber Kusk, MSc, Clinical CT-specialist Hospital of Southwest Jutland (DK)
- Svea Moreup-Deppe, PhD Candidate, Senior Lecturer, University College Lillebaelt (DK)
Radiation Protection in Radiotherapy
Episode 1: Radiotherapy Risk management and incident learning systems (30/04/2020 @ 20:00 CET)
- Understand how to set up a reporting system at local level
- Knowing the main international systems
- Be aware of the importance of dissemination of own experience
- Gianfranco Brusadin, Quality & Risk Manager, Roussy Cancer Campus, Grand Paris (FR)
Full Programme overview & registration: www.efrs.eu/webinars